Often, when we talk about Beauty, our brain cells unconditionally tend to imagine and portray a picture of young women. This is a widespread and natural thought process. However, this is really untrue. Beauty is deep and beyond gender! Beauty means the outer surface appearance of someone and who they are inside and how they portray themselves on a day-to-day basis. Beauty comes from Inside-out instead of outside-in.
To me, Beauty means standing for your unique qualities and being yourself. Beauty is the reflection of joy within oneself. Beauty is probably an intangible feeling and pleasure we receive when we look at and admire endless green mountains, spending quality time with someone special, extending help to others, doing what we like to do, and much more.
When I think of Beauty, I think of my Parent and Grandparent. The unconditional love, warm protection, and ongoing care they shower are beyond explanation! Another example: Mother Teresa – who for over 45 years ministered to the poor, sick, orphaned, and dying, first throughout India and then in other countries.
Having said this, the below poem is an attempt to uncover what Beauty really means:
- Beauty is The Promise
- We keep rising from a failure!
- Beauty is the Innocence Smile and Curiosity
- We observe in our Child!
- Beauty is the Small Sacrifices
- Made to raise us by our Parents!
- Beauty is the Smile and Unconditional Love
- We share with our Friends!
- Beauty is the Valuable Lessons
- We learned from our school Teachers!
- Beauty is the Maturity
- We developed working with our Colleagues!
- Beauty is the Helping Hand
- We lend to someone who remains unknown!
- Beauty is the Kind Word
- We share with our Strangers!
- Beauty is the eternal Pain
- We get it when you lose someone special!
- Beauty is the Spiritual Belief
- We call when we pray the Almighty!
- Beauty is the Sizzling Pleasure
- We receive watching the rising Sun!
- Beauty is the Thanks
- We say every day to our selfless Nature!
- Beauty is the Perfect Imperfection
- We did learn new things!
- Beauty is the Great Success
- We achieve for our hard work!
- Beauty is the Beautiful Life
- We make to live and let others live!
- And finally…
- Beauty is the Complete Satisfaction
- We get for being Ourselves!
I read somewhere this famous quote- “the most beautiful things in life cannot be touched, but can only be felt and embraced.” So true as it read. Beauty is not physical. It is beyond our surface borders. We carry the image by spiritually touching the inner-self, illuminating the happiness inside, and radiating the true Beauty to our outside world! Beauty is like an everyday experience that we receive, feel and embrace within ourselves.